Full rental kit (gun, BBs, mask) is available for stag parties, birthdays, etc. on our airsoft rental sessions. Book your airsoft rentals in Hampshire today!
- Full Day - Own Kit Price per person • Full day with own kit. No BB's included • Ages 11+
Airsoft Games in Hampshire, UK
Ambush Airsoft offers a variety of events for both experienced skirmishers and those just wanting to try things out.
Ambush Airsoft has facilities many airsoft venues don’t offer – covered seating areas in two safe zones, flushing toilets, purpose built maps & scenarios (as well as natural woodland areas) and an on our partner site shop (orders can be placed in advance to ensure that what you want is available on the day!).
Full rental kit (gun, BBs, mask) is available for stag parties, birthdays, etc. on our airsoft rental sessions.
Regular skirmishes (for players with their own kit) are held on every Sunday except for the 3rd Sunday of each month – that weekend it all moves to Saturday!
Ambush makes use of player/marshals as well as our regular marshals – part of their job is keeping you honest. Hit checks will be carried out throughout the day – if you are caught (and you will be!) not taking your hits, there will be action taken. This could be us simply having a quiet word – for the worst offenders it will result in a site ban.
We expect airsofters to act like grown-ups – to take their shots – to behave in a polite manner. Abuse of any sort will not be tolerated – whether it be to marshals, players or player marshals – and it will be dealt with.
- Sunday 10th
- Saturday 16th
- Sunday 24th
- Sunday 31st
- On Long Game days you will play one 2 hour game in the morning and one 3 hour game in the afternoon
- There are very limited rentals available on a skirmish – see Rental Only sessions
- AEG & HPA – Max 1.14 Joules (equivalent to 350 fps on 0.20g) – No minimum engagement, full auto allowed
- DMR – Max 1.4 Joules (equivalent to 400 fps on 0.20g) – 25 metre minimum engagement, NO FULL AUTO.
- Sniper – Max 2.3 Joules (equivalent to 500 fps on 0.20g) – 25 metre minimum engagement, bolt action only.
- We ask that you remove any old chrono tags before going to our chrono station.
You need to wear at least a minimum of CE rated eye protection and it’s encouraged that you wear a full face mask, although this is personal preference. If you are under 18, its mandatory. If you are renting equipment, these will be included.
Anyone not yet 18 must have their electronic waiver signed by a parent/legal guardian and players 14 & under must have an adult remain on site.