Regular airsoft skirmishes (for players with their own kit) are held on every Sunday except for the 3rd Sunday of each month. Book your airsoft game today!
- Full Day - Airsoft Rental Include all necessary equipment and 1250 BBs
- Half Day - Airsoft Rental Include all necessary equipment and 1250 BBs
Airsoft Rental Kits in Hampshire, UK
Ambush Airsoft offers a variety of events for both experienced skirmishers and those just wanting to try things out.
Ambush Airsoft has facilities many airsoft venues don’t offer – covered seating areas in two safe zones, flushing toilets, purpose built maps & scenarios (as well as natural woodland areas).
Full rental kit (gun, BBs, mask) is available for stag parties, birthdays, etc. on our airsoft rental sessions.
Regular airsoft skirmishes (for players with their own kit) are held on every Sunday except for the 3rd Sunday of each month – that weekend it all moves to Saturday!
Airsoft is a game of honesty as there is no paint splat mark, however BB strikes can hurt so please take your hits once someone has you in their sights as the weapons are all capable of being fired on fully automatic and it’s rare that you get hit just the once. Round for round it’s less painful than paintball but you do tend to get hit a lot more.
We expect airsofters to act like grown-ups – to take their shots – to behave in a polite manner. Abuse of any sort will not be tolerated – whether it be to marshals, players or player marshals – and it will be dealt with.
- Saturday 13th (Morning Session)
- Saturday 28th (Morning & Afternoon)
- Saturday 3rd (Morning & Afternoon)
- Saturday 17th (Morning & Afternoon)
- Other dates may be added if enough players request them. We offer a wide variety of game types in 100+ acres of woodland with various maps – Fort, Stockade, Chapel, Bridge, etc.
- AEG & HPA – Max 1.14 Joules (equivalent to 350 fps on 0.20g) – No minimum engagement, full auto allowed
- DMR – Max 1.4 Joules (equivalent to 400 fps on 0.20g) – 25 metre minimum engagement, NO FULL AUTO.
- Sniper – Max 2.3 Joules (equivalent to 500 fps on 0.20g) – 25 metre minimum engagement, bolt action only.
- We ask that you remove any old chrono tags before going to our chrono station.
You need to wear at least a minimum of CE rated eye protection and it’s encouraged that you wear a full face mask, although this is personal preference. If you are under 18, its mandatory. If you are renting equipment, these will be included.
Anyone not yet 18 must have their electronic waiver signed by a parent/legal guardian and players 14 & under must have an adult remain on site.